Docks & Mooring Guidelines
- The Sandbar Marina & Grill will not be held responsible for contents of watercrafts moored at property docks
- Persons causing injury or damage to other patrons, docks or watercrafts shall be held liable for damages
- The wake of all boats operated within the Rink Dam cove must not cause damage or discomfort to berthed boats or their occupants
- Fueling of boats by portable containers IS NOT allowed on marina ground or docks
- Plastic tarps, vinyl, etc. may not be attached to marina dock structures without prior approval
Sandbar Marina & Grill holds a Private Bar status with the ABC Commission of North Carolina. Our establishment is organized and operates as a for-profit entity and is not open to the general public. Sandbar Marina & Grill is only open to the members of the marina and their bona fide guests for the purpose of allowing its members (each person age 21 years of age) and their guests (children or young adults under age 21) to socialize and engage in recreation. Interested adults may register for a 10 year membership during service hours with a valid ID, telephone and $1 (one dollar).
Copyright © 2023